Thursday, March 10, 2016

Gangsters in Minnesota topic of upcoming program at Pine River Library




Friends and neighbors!

My favorite Minnesota Legacy program is coming soon. Chad Lewis will be with us at Pine River Public Library on Friday, March 18th at 5:30. Chad will talk to us about gangsters and their colored past in our state of Minnesota. I think I might have been a gangster in a former life, since I find the deadly bank robberies, explosive shootouts, brutal murders, and darling kidnappings hugely compelling.

Here is Mr. Lewis’ short bio:

My name is Chad Lewis and I am a researcher, author, and lecturer on topics of the strange and unusual. My background is in Psychology as I did both my Bachelor and Master degree work in the field but for the last 20 years I have traveled the globe in search of unique and bizarre stories and history.

Join me, Browser, at the library for this lively presentation.   This program is brought to us, by the Minnesota Legacy Program, which dedicated funding to preserve Minnesota’s arts and cultural heritage.

 

Your friend,

Browser, the library cat

No comments: