Friday, October 18, 2013

Hogwarts Halloween Fundraiser and Birthday Party


You’ve got to wonder, friends and neighbors, why orange and black are Halloween colors. I wonder stuff like that all the time. Orange is a bit of a no brainer, considering all the pumpkins that ripen in the fall, but black? Maybe because the days are shorter and it is dark more? If anybody has a guess, visit me on my blog site and let me know. [library-cat.blogspot.com]

 And speaking of Halloween, Pine River Public Library is sponsoring a fundraising event,  “Hogwarts Halloween”. This will be a fun Halloween adventure. The dates are Friday and Saturday, October 25th and 26th from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at 209 Park Avenue, across the street from the back door of the library. Advance tickets are available at the library for $2.00 and at the door for $3.00. Celebrate my favorite season – the season of the black cat – with our library!

Also on Halloween come join us at the Library from 3pm to 5pm to celebrate my 12th birthday.  The staff will be serving cake and punch.
I remain,
Browser, the library cat

No comments: