Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer brings author, book sale to Pine River Library


Friends and Neighbors:


Summer! We knew it was coming, but the actual event seemed so distant during our long winter.

Our Minnesota Legacy Program is kicking off summer here at Pine River Public Library with Minnesota Book Award winner, Julie Klassen. She will be with us Tuesday, June 23rd at 6:00PM to talk about her books and the writing process involved and will be doing a book signing after the book talk.

Klassen writes inspirational Regency era romance novels and currently has 8 books out with another coming out this July.

Summer! The Summerfest book sale is June 26th to June 28th. Books can only be donated until June 15, and then only during regular library hours. If you have books to donate, hurry up!

Normally I am no longer allowed to be loose. I hate the entire idea of a leash, but such is life and politics, and I have learned to live with it. However, during the book sale I will once again be allowed to be King of Books. It is one of my favorite hats to wear.

The Friday hours are 10:AM to 6:PM. Saturday 10:AM to 5:PM, Sunday (bargain day) is 10:AM to 2:PM.

Come and see me. Bring home some great reading material. We will be located across from the library next to the Catholic Church.

 

Until then I remain,

Browser, the library cat, future King of Books

No comments: