Thursday, May 25, 2006

Browser Library Lore April 2004

“A little Madness in the Spring
Is wholesome even for the King.” Emily Dickinson
That would be me! I can finally go outside and hide and if they don’t find me by the time the library closes, well… I know they are thinking of raking the grounds of our library, but I hope they take their time, because I do so enjoy playing in the leaves. I have noticed that there are flowers coming up out there, though, so I guess my fun could be short-lived.

The ladies of the pictures, known to people as The Pine River Art Club, have put up more scenes of outside and other things. There are some birds included in this offering. I would rather wait in the bushes to see birds, but each to their own.

Come to the library. We have books here. We have videos here. We have music and toys and me here. It’s a great place to visit, but it’s a better place to live.

-Browser, your library cat

Print in the Pine River Journal April 2004

No comments: